KireiOngakuPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KireiOngakuPro

A place for fandubbers who love to sing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for this project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan
Admin
Miyu-chan

Rules for this project Empty
PostSubject: Rules for this project   Rules for this project Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:19 pm

1. Please hand in your lines on time. I have reasonable deadlines and im usually leniant with extensions~
*Sing with emotion and energy.
*Try your best with keeping the pitch and tone when recording.
*Make sure to sing with the right pronunciation...so don't rush through your lines. If you need an extension all you have to do is ask =)
*Only sing your parts and do not complain about the colorcodes.
*Please upload your lines in box.net! Box.net is a free site just like 4shared, mediafire and sendspace...the only difference is it downloads the files for me faster.
*Try and save your lines in mp3 format. This would be very helpful since your lines will download faster for me. But if you have to use wav don't stress on it.
*Do not amplify or add effects to your lines. If you sing quietly do not worry I will make you loud enough so everyone can hear you.
*Please make the deadlines! If for whatever reason you cannot please tell me...I do not want to haunt you down.
*Bashing members is not aloud in this project! If a member informs me (with proof) you are out.
*Most of all Have fun!
*please check the forim regularyly kay Very Happy

I think that is it...lol! =)
Back to top Go down
https://kireiongakupro.forumotion.com, www.youtube.com/mermaid318

Rules for this project
Page 1 of 1