KireiOngakuPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KireiOngakuPro

A place for fandubbers who love to sing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We want to know about you =)

Go down 
+3
Moony
OMGee
Miyu-chan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu-chan
Admin
Miyu-chan

We want to know about you =) Empty
PostSubject: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:17 pm

I want us all to be close friends! In order to do this lets us know about you ^O^! I will do one too!

Stage Name:
Youtube Channel:
Birthday:
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Snack:
Favorite color:
Favorite animal:
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie:
Special talent:
Your favorite all-time song:
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in:
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.):
What is your ideal profession?:
Favorite Quote/Saying:
Anything you want to tell me?:
Back to top Go down
https://kireiongakupro.forumotion.com, www.youtube.com/mermaid318
Miyu-chan
Admin
Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Miyu, your Mochi Queen/Project Leader!   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:35 pm

(Can you guys tell i love mano erina? Thanks suki our forum manager and AmaiOngaku Leader)

Stage Name:Miyu
Youtube Channel:mermaid31894
Birthday:March 18th
Where are you from?:New jersey Very Happy
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: mano erina, sugaya risako, susuki airi, Kana Nishino Kyary Pamyux2 and Sohee
Favorite Food: cold Pizza
Favorite Snack: MOCCCCCCHHHIIII
Favorite color: green~
Favorite animal: orcas~
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: whatever i watch Very Happy
Special talent: im an all around performer and like to sleep !
Your favorite all-time song: dont have one~
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in:anything really~
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.):all of these above~
What is your ideal profession?:ill be a nurse Very Happy
Favorite Quote/Saying:
Anything you want to tell me?:
Back to top Go down
OMGee

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Stage Name: Gee
Youtube Channel: geeXpiriri9
Birthday: 16th of April, 1996
Where are you from?: Germany ^^
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: Reina, Gaki, Nakky and Ai (even if she's not in H!P anymore), Everyone from BIGBANG, CL from 2ne1
Favorite Food: Almost everything with Anko XD
Favorite Snack: Dorayaki, random things.. lol
Favorite color: Red, Black, purple, turquoise
Favorite animal: Pet rats, chinchinllas
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: A BAGILLION! XD But my all time fav is NANA <3
Special talent: Dancing, languages Very Happy
Your favorite all-time song: BIGBANG - Haru Haru
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: a I am the best group dub I'm CL in :3
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): sarcastic, funny, crazy lol
What is your ideal profession?: Interpreter, Dancer (Background Dancer) or event manager
Favorite Quote/Saying: there is too much to be honest Very Happy
Anything you want to tell me?: I'm super excited that I got into this project, since I have had a long group dubbing pause. Thank you again ^___^
Back to top Go down
Moony

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Bonjour tout le monde ! ^___^

Stage Name: Moony <3
Youtube Channel: Moonydub ^__^
Birthday: 18th november
Where are you from?: Québec, Canada ^^ ( I am a french speaker ^__^ )
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: Hmmm... I like a LOT of them ! XD So, first of all, I am THE FIRST AND THE BEST Eiko Miyazaki fan <3 Then, I love a lot Yuuka Maeda, even if she's not in H!P anymore, Meimi Tamura, Kana Nakanishi, Saki Nakajima, Momoko Tsugunaga, Chinami Tokunaga, Ai Kago, Tsuji Nozomi, Sayumi Michishige, Erina Ikuta and Sato Masaki ! <3
Favorite Food: Ooooh... Eummm.. I love pasta, vegeterian sushi, and all kind of sandwiches ! ^__^ And Ice cream ! I love Ice cream <3
Favorite Snack: Fruits salad Smile
Favorite color: Baby Blue, Pastel Pink, Powder yellow, mint and lavender ^__^
Favorite animal: Kitten, dolphin, bunnies ! ^__^
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: Everything where there is something magic, but related to our world. *__*
Special talent: I don't need to sleep a lot, I have a " picture memory " I don't know how to say it in english >//////< And I can change my voice a lot ^_^
Your favorite all-time song: Too much O__O
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: Saihate! Project I think ! ^^ Even if I really love Shouka! Project and Élégante! Project too ! But I think that it will be soon become Oishii! Project, where I am a Mini Cherry ! <3 ^////^
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): Cute.. I think >/////<
What is your ideal profession?: Realistictly is Music teacher ou Music therapist ! ^^ But my dream would be to become a voice actress, an idol, or having my own music group ^^
Favorite Quote/Saying: Hmmm.. Believe in your dream ! And : You never know !
Anything you want to tell me?: Thanks a lot to letting me enter AmaiOngaku ! ^___^ I can't wait to start !

Yeaaah ~

Last edited by Moony on Fri May 04, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:58 am

Stage Name: Koizumi Icchan (小泉いっちゃん)
Youtube Channel: KinonoIcchan
Birthday: March 17, 1998
Where are you from?: Toronto, Canada
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: H!P: Ai Takahashi, Niigaki Risa, LinLin, Kamei Eri, Kanon Fukuda, Akari Takeuchi , Saki Ogawa ; Kpop: All of SNSD and Miss A ;
Favorite Food: Rice ~~ :3
Favorite Snack: Junk Food ~~
Favorite color: Blue, purple, all baby colors
Favorite animal: Tiger and Panda ~~
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: Anime: Toradora & KWMS ; Drama: Love Rain & Heartstrings ; Movie: Pixar's UP
Special talent: I can play the piano and I have been playing for 8-9 years and continuing :L
Your favorite all-time song: THE GREAT ESCAPE - Girls' Generation/SNSD
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: Daiichi!Project - Sekaiichi Happy na Onna Noko
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): Silly, Funny, Sarcastic, Rude xD , Panicky, cute (I guess??)
What is your ideal profession?: Being a nurse and then a doctor. If not, then an idol! >8D
Favorite Quote/Saying: "Life is about kicking ass, not kissing it."
Anything you want to tell me?: Please treat me well >A<

Last edited by Icchan on Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:05 am

Stage Name: Jenny
Youtube Channel: JennyInTokyo
Birthday: 16th January
Where are you from?: England!
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: Ai Takahashi, Sayumi Michishige, Mizuki Fukumura, Risako Sugaya, Maimi Yajima, Airi Suzuki, Yurina Kumai, Okai Chisato
Favorite Food: Nando's chicken!
Favorite Snack: Chocolate
Favorite color: Red
Favorite animal: Tiger
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: Angel Beats
Special talent: Singing Very Happy
Your favorite all-time song: Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: All of them! Very Happy Especially the MoMusu ones!
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): silly, mature, immature and crazy!
What is your ideal profession?: Singing or acting
Favorite Quote/Saying: Bitch please!
Anything you want to tell me?: Thank for letting me be a part of this project! Very Happy It looks like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Sayumi

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:38 am

Stage Name: Yamada Sayumi
Youtube Channel: NatsuyakiYurina22
Birthday: March 5, 2000
Where are you from?: Cavite, Phillipines
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: Yurina Kumai, Mai Hagiwara, Reina Tanaka, Risa Niigaki, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Risako Sugaya
Favorite Food: Sweets ~!!
Favorite Snack: sweets ??? xDD
Favorite color: yellow, gold, cyan/sky blue/light blue, purple
Favorite animal: bunny ('cause I have bunnies xDD)
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: Inazuma Eleven, Naruto (also Shippuden.. a little boysih?? NO. xDD)
Special talent: hmmm ~ let see... all my talents are very special!! ><
Your favorite all-time song: LOTS AND LOTS but it'll be a H!P song
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: I dunno?? ^^;
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): cute childish also funny with some seriousness xDD
What is your ideal profession?: Being an idol!
Favorite Quote/Saying: Time is gold.......... Neutral xDD
Anything you want to tell me?: Gambatte ne!! I hope this project would be CCL!!! >A< and I'm only 12!! I'm a little sensitive... ><
Back to top Go down
http://ekishouproject.phyforum.com/
Miyu-chan
Admin
Miyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Im filipino too sayumi so if you ever need anything x3
Back to top Go down
Icchan

Icchan

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Miyu-chan wrote:
Im filipino too sayumi so if you ever need anything x3

Keke, so am I! I'm filipina Canadian xL (Unfortunately I don't know how to speak tagalog D:)
Back to top Go down
NiigakiAiri

NiigakiAiri

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Stage Name: Irene
Youtube Channel: NiigakiAiri
Birthday: November 21st 1992
Favorite H!P/kpop/jpop members: H!P: Niigaki Risa, Yaguchi Mari, Ishida Ayumi, Sudou Maasa,Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, Wada Ayaka
Favorite Food: Currently I would say TLT (Tempeh Lettuce and Tomato) samwich, I'm vegetarian.
Favorite Snack: POPCORN! With Nutritional yeast it's healty but it tastes like cheese yum~
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite animal: Wolf or Dolphins Very Happy
Favorite Anime, Drama or Movie: Anime: I don't watch anime really anymore (shocker I know~) I love teen titans, and as for movie I'd say... Nightmare Before Christmas
Special talent: Uhm... If I have one I can't think of it now.... but my microphone it's talented been dropped from like 3 feet onto the ground about 3 times and it's still working like new its' CRAZY I thought for sure it would break, but the only thing it has broken was my boyfriends toe T^T
Your favorite all-time song: OH GOSH SO MANY!
Your favorite groupdub/solo you are in: Nanchatte Renai - OkashiProDubs
Personality type (cute, silly, funny, sarcastic, ect.): I try to be funny, and I might even seem outgoing online, but I am incredibly shy and socially awkward.
What is your ideal profession?: Web Designer
Favorite Quote/Saying: ""And she made you better then you've been before, and she told you bad things you'd wish you could change. And she told you laughing down to her core so she would not cry and she lay in your lap and she said no body her can live in here forever quiet in the grass of dust and summer.""
Anything you want to tell me?: I am super excited to be a part of this group and really hope we rock songs together Woo~ I'll probably always check the forum like everyday or 5 times a day haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/niigakiairi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We want to know about you =)   We want to know about you =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We want to know about you =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KireiOngakuPro :: Welcome! :: Information-
Jump to: